We’re proud to have HP+ Wall System Series from BASF as an available option in the construction of new homes. These walls use WALLTITE® HP+ insulation, creating extraordinary structural strength. You’ll also find Neopor® graphite-enhanced ridge foam in this insulation, helping to blanket the home from both heat and cold.
The return on investment with these walls is immediate, offering better energy efficiency, durability and overall home-owning costs. Here’s some more in-depth info:
- Less energy required for heating and cooling means lower utility costs.
- Great insulation helps promote high air quality, reducing the amounts of pollen, humidity, and dust that get inside your home.
- The quality insulation layers help greatly reduce the amount of air leaks that get through the walls, helping keep the comfort of your home consistent.
- Great insulation also helps stop outside noise, giving you the peace and quiet you deserve.
- With air leaks at a minimum, problems with moisture will also be limited, increasing durability of your home while saving you maintenance costs at the same time.
- Overall cost of home ownership drop with these walls, saving you money on utility costs when compared the similar homes not built with HB+ E Series Wall Systems.