Legends Community Opening November 16th (Lincoln, NE)
Be Part of a Family Atmosphere
At Legacy our team is like a second family. We work hard and play hard, and together we are helping homebuyers build great futures in amazing homes. If you’re not afraid to jump in and be part of the action, are a self-starter with awesome communication and sales experience–we would like to meet you!
Our Legacy team is made up of people who share a passion for homebuilding and team collaboration. We work together to deliver the best possible experience every step of our clients home buying journey. We believe in giving our very best and strive to create a work environment where everyone feels like family. Here work is about having fun, learning, and growing together. To become part of our team, all applicants must have a current Realtor® license and prior sales, construction or home building experience. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Amazing opportunity for driven sales professionals to sell new homes for a leading Nebraska home builder. No Real Estate License or previous experience selling homes required to start with us. What does it take? Our team is driven, energetic, and passionate about connecting people to their new home.
As a valued team member you’ll receive:
- Base salary + commission
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The primary responsibility of our sales reps are to facilitate the sale of new homes across all our community markets.
- An indispensable and critical component of this role is to take prospective buyers to the homes for sale and provide information and tours of each home.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and honesty in all business dealings.
- Be professional in dress, manners, and conduct.
- Be a self-motivated individual and display initiative
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Optimum 50 percent cross sale ratio
- Reach 5 realtors per workday
- One face-to-face realtor encounter per week
- Attend at least one scheduled realtor event per month
- Follow prescribed follow up and zero out activities daily
- Past Customer Calls (4 per week
- Make sure the finished homes are clean and ready for presentation to the customer. This includes making sure yards and flowerbeds are weeded, mowed, and watered.
- Represent Legacy Homes products fully and accurately to the public.
- Prepare complete and accurate contract files.
- Other responsibilities explained at training.
- Expected to Report Community Appearance:
- Identify items to address. Present these items to appropriate contact person for resolution.
- Expected to Report Model Home, Field Home Appearance:
- Report maintenance interior and exterior maintenance items to Customer Care Office Manager.
- Report landscape maintenance items to Operations.
- Report erosion control issues and undeveloped land issues to the Director of Community Development.
- Report common areas issues and entry way issues to the Director of Community Development.
- Obtain and maintain automobile insurance with a minimum liability limit of 100/300/100 due to the requirement of driving within the scope of work. The auto policy must also name Ideal Homes of Norman, LP as an additional interest.
- Good communication skills and basic computer skills.
- Be able to work well within a team environment.
- Responsible for weekly calls to customers in process.
- Attend all pre-construction meetings with builder.
- A college degree or prior sales experience is preferred.
- Expected Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Required to leave the model home to provide tours of other units to prospective buyers, inspect homes in preparation for tours and other sales related duties. The New Home Consultant will prepare their monthly schedule with their Sales Manager
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee spends the majority of his/her working from office in model home. Must also be able to work outside visiting new home construction sites.