Amazing opportunity for driven sales professionals to sell new homes for a leading Nebraska home builder. No Real Estate License or previous experience selling homes required to start with us. What does it take? Our team is driven, energetic, and passionate about connecting people to their new home.
Location: Omaha Metro Area
As a valued team member you'll receive:
- Base salary + commission
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation
Please submit your resume to our HR coordinator's email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The primary responsibility of our sales reps are to facilitate the sale of new homes across all our community markets.
- An indispensable and critical component of this role is to take prospective buyers to the homes for sale and provide information and tours of each home.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and honesty in all business dealings.
- Be professional in dress, manners, and conduct.
- Be a self-motivated individual and display initiative
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Optimum 50 percent cross sale ratio
- Reach 5 realtors per workday
- One face-to-face realtor encounter per week
- Attend at least one scheduled realtor event per month
- Follow prescribed follow up and zero out activities daily
- Past Customer Calls (4 per week
- Make sure the finished homes are clean and ready for presentation to the customer. This includes making sure yards and flowerbeds are weeded, mowed, and watered.
- Represent Legacy Homes products fully and accurately to the public.
- Prepare complete and accurate contract files.
- Other responsibilities explained at training.
- Expected to Report Community Appearance:
- Identify items to address. Present these items to appropriate contact person for resolution.
- Expected to Report Model Home, Field Home Appearance:
- Report maintenance interior and exterior maintenance items to Customer Care Office Manager.
- Report landscape maintenance items to Operations.
- Report erosion control issues and undeveloped land issues to the Director of Community Development.
- Report common areas issues and entry way issues to the Director of Community Development.
- Obtain and maintain automobile insurance with a minimum liability limit of 100/300/100 due to the requirement of driving within the scope of work. The auto policy must also name Ideal Homes of Norman, LP as an additional interest.
- Good communication skills and basic computer skills.
- Be able to work well within a team environment.
- Responsible for weekly calls to customers in process.
- Attend all pre-construction meetings with builder.
- A college degree or prior sales experience is preferred.
- Expected Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Required to leave the model home to provide tours of other units to prospective buyers, inspect homes in preparation for tours and other sales related duties. The New Home Consultant will prepare their monthly schedule with their Sales Manager
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee spends the majority of his/her working from office in model home. Must also be able to work outside visiting new home construction sites.
Are you a builder?
Why Legacy Homes Omaha, LLC
Legacy Homes is dedicated to providing homes of exceptional value and outstanding craftsmanship in Omaha, Lincoln and surrounding areas. Legacy Homes prides itself on offering more than just a place to live, we offer a way of life for homeowners and employees alike. We look for those who will be guided by the principles of unity, integrity and trust.
Why Apply as a Builder?
Are you seeking a rewarding career in the homebuilding industry? As a Builder with Legacy Homes, you have the opportunity to create beautiful and inviting neighborhoods for future residents! This position is primarily responsible for job site management, subcontractors scheduling, quality control, customer relations, and budget management are key to success!
- Studies specifications to plan on basis of starting and completing times and staffing for each phase of construction.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the residential home-building process, state and local codes, and material and labor installation specifications and requirements;
- Be able to interact professionally with subcontractors, suppliers, land developers, code enforcement officials, customers, and inner company personnel;
- Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of architectural and engineered plan reading;
- Control overhead costs within company guidelines.
- Ensure staff and subcontractors comply with company and division construction, quality control and safety methods and procedures; resolve complaints and customer problems.
- Be capable of training a new Apprentice to advance to the Builder level.
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of long, short, and weekly construction scheduling, as well as a proficiency in executing each of the aforementioned schedules in their appropriate sequence and stage of construction;
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of as-built plans for subdivisions.
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of mass grading and dirt balancing.
- Adjust personnel and equipment resources as needed to resolve construction problems and to avoid delay.
- Walk every permitted house twice daily to inspect quality, monitor daily schedules, and provide subcontractors necessary guidance as required to assure they complete their trade properly;
- Be capable of managing tight deadlines, promptly addressing changes without disrupting schedules, and managing high volumes of work with minimal direct supervision.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of residential construction safety guidelines.
- Builder position my coordinate and manage Asist builders on multi-tract projects.
- Builder will participate in all NHO’s (New Home Buyer Orientation) in his area with the home owner and ensure repair of defects per Legacy Homes policy. Any items incomplete at sign off shall be indicated on a CA to completed by the agreed upon date.
- 401(K) with employer’s match
- 10 days of vacation
- Holiday time off
- And more!
- 2-4 years’ experience in a high-volume residential production environment and or construction project management 2 years (Required).
- Bachelor’s degree in a construction related field/equivalent experience preferred.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication and customer service skills
- Successful completion of a pre-employment background screening
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to recognize to resolve problems
- Organizational and management skills; detail oriented
- Possess good judgement and common sense
- May have occasion to lift/carry or push/pull 50 pounds
- May require to travel to multiple construction sites
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Omaha Metro Area
Please submit your resume to our HR coordinator at email@example.com.